Treatment of erectile dysfunction with plasma injection in Turkey depends on taking platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from the patient’s blood and injecting it into the penis. In more precise terms, the doctor takes the person’s cells and tissues and injects them into the tissues of the penis to promote tissue growth, which works to give a better erection.
What is the P-Shot treatment?
The P-shot is used to recover from muscle and joint injuries, and many studies are being conducted to treat other chronic health conditions. In our current topic, the P-shot was used as a treatment for the following conditions:
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence).
- Lichen sclerosus and atrophic.
- Peyronie’s disease (pain and curvature of the penis during erection).
- Penis enlargement.
- Improve general sexual function and performance and enhance orgasm.
Is plasma treatment effective?
Orgasms may or may not occur for a number of physical, mental and emotional reasons. But in general, the benefits of this treatment on sexual performance are attributed to:
- Increased blood flow.
- Repairing nerve responses in certain tissues or cells.
- Creation of new neural pathways.
- its psychological effect.
How to prepare for the procedure?
A full range of laboratory blood tests are performed to check the patient’s general health otherwise there is no other preparation to be done.
Plasma injection procedure:
The P-Shot procedure is an outpatient procedure and the patient may have a day off from work or other responsibilities if they wish. First they are asked to lie down on a table and then the doctor or assistant does the following:
- Applying a cream or ointment to numb the area and administering a topical anesthetic to numb the surrounding area.
- Taking a blood sample (usually from the arm) and depositing it in a test tube.
- Place the test tube in a centrifuge for a few minutes to separate blood components and isolate platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
- Extract the platelet-rich plasma from the test tube fluid and place it into two separate syringes for injection.
- Injection of platelet-rich plasma into the shaft of the penis to complete this in a few minutes (about 4 to 5 injections).
- Giving a penis pump. This helps draw blood into the penis and ensure that the PRP works as intended. The patient may be asked to do this daily for 10 minutes over the course of a few weeks.
Possible side effects and complications
It is possible that the appearance of some minor side effects of the injection, which should disappear within four to six days, include:
Some rare complications may include:
- Outbreaks of cold sores (fluid-filled blisters) caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus.
The patient can resume normal activities such as work or school on the same or next day. However, sexual intercourse should be avoided for two days after the operation, in order to prevent infection at the injection sites, and intense physical activity should be avoided for a few days so that sweating or anger does not irritate the area.
When will the results of plasma treatment appear?
Results vary based on the patient’s general health as well as other factors that may contribute to sexual function. Some people notice immediate results after one treatment. But the results may not appear for several months or even receive several treatments for others, but in general, the therapeutic response can be classified into three general groups:
- Some see effects within the first 24 hours.
- Others notice effects after three to six treatments and after the second treatment they notice a change in responses where within one or two months they reach their peak results.
- Late responders see good results within three to four months.
Clinical studies on plasma in improving sexual function:
- Another 2019 reviewTrusted Source found that there was evidence that PRP had a positive effect on ED.
- Another 2019 review concluded that studies of plasma therapy in improving male sexual function had limited results.
- In a 2017 study of 1,220 people, PRP was combined with daily use of a penis vacuum pump. Participants achieved increased penis length and girth, but this can only be achieved with a penis pump and the effect is temporary.
- Using a pump can draw blood into the penis for a while. But using them for a long time can actually damage the tissues of the penis, and lead to an unsteady erection.
Treatment of erectile dysfunction with plasma injection in Turkey:
The medical staff of the surgical teams, doctors and consultants at the Health and Beauty Hospital can provide the best treatment options and free consultations – through their relentless pursuit of keeping abreast of the latest technologies and medical methods.