Mommy makeover in Turkey
What’s a mommy makeover?
Mommy makeover is a combination of plastic surgery procedures that can help restore your pre-baby body following dramatic changes brought on by pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding.
Moms can be left using, sagging breasts, stretched and loose abdominal skin, and of course, broken stomach muscles and fascia which no exercise may fix it, that needs a plastic surgeon!
What are the pros and cons of a mommy makeover?
- A mommy makeover addresses a range of concerns in one operation, so you’ve got to go under anesthesia only once and endure just
- A single recovery.
- Stretch marks and C-section scars may be eliminated or enhanced by the tummy tuck.
- A mommy makeover can also aid with medical problems: it can fix hernias and diastasis recti (that happens when the abdominal
- reduce back pain and urinary incontinence (according to recent research).
You’ll need two to four weeks of downtime after a mommy makeover and up to 3 weeks to completely recover, because multiple processes are involved.
- A tummy tuck and liposuction don’t protect against potential weight reduction, which may have a negative effect on your surgical outcome according to some doctors.
- A mother makeover may leave substantial scars, such as a hip-to-hip scar in the tummy tuck.
- Some states that their mommy makeover wasn’t Worth It had a painful recovery or issues like scarring, irregular anesthesia results, or asymmetrical breasts.
Who makes a great candidate for a mother makeover process?
Mommy Makeover patients will need to be at or close to their ideal body weight and in good general health. It’s also better not to schedule This operation too soon after you’ve had a baby, as tempting as this may be. Wait until you’re done with children and at least six months after you stop breastfeeding so that you won’t undo your surgical results. Additionally, this helps your surgeon correctly gauge what your system looks like at its baseline.
What’s contained at a mother makeover?
One Of the biggest advantages of a mother makeover is that it combines several processes in one surgical session. It’s customized to fit each patient’s unique requirements but typically involves these surgical procedures:
- A tummy tuck, occasionally paired with diastasis recti repair, to tighten the belly and repair separated muscles.
- Breast augmentation, either with or with a breast lift, to raise saggy breasts or replace missing fullness. (Some women decide to have breast reduction instead.)
- Liposuction to remove excess fat and recontour the body. Some women also Choose a perineoplasty to tighten the vaginal entry and also a vaginoplasty to tighten and repair the ground of their vagina.
What happens during mommy makeover surgery?
Your Process may be performed at a hospital, an independent surgical facility, or an office-based surgical suite (which ought to be suitably accredited).
As Soon as You’re ready for operation, your physician and medical staff will follow the surgical strategy you agreed on. You’ll be under general anesthesia (Totally Asleep) until it is around.
- During a breast lift with augmentation, your surgeon lifts and reshapes breast tissues, eliminating extra skin and often repositioning the nipple so that it sits higher on the breast. Breast augmentation is usually accomplished by adding silicone implants over the breast muscle. But if you’re looking for a relatively modest increase in breast volume and do not need a lift, your surgeon can do a fat transfer, taking fat from different regions of the body (such as the belly or thighs) via liposuction and injecting it in your breasts.
- To perform a tummy tuck, your physician creates a low, hip-to-hip incision, pulls the skin back and underlying abdominal tissue, repairs and tightens your ab muscles, and removes excess skin and tissue. They may also repair a hernia or diastasis recti before closing the incision.
- Some types of energy-assisted liposuction also tighten skin, which helps stop laxity and sagging once the fat is eliminated.
- A physician who specializes in vaginal rejuvenation may tighten the entry to the vagina with a perineoplasty and the vaginal canal and floor using a vaginoplasty. They’re also able to surgically repair prolapse, a state where organs push into the vaginal canal
- (You may also need to think about nonsurgical laser and radiofrequency energy treatments, such as ThermiVa, MonaLisa Touch, or diVa Vaginal Remedy, to tighten tissues and reduce urinary leakage.)
- A Brazilian butt lift transfers fat that’s removed via liposuction to the butt, to add volume and make new shapes. Just be aware that this is one of the riskiest kinds of plastic surgery, so it is essential to locate a highly experienced plastic surgeon who follows the most recent safety instructions.
After your operation, you’ll be Moved into a recovery place and monitored as you wake up. Gauze or other additives may be applied to the incisions and covered with an elastic bandage, either under a surgical binder.
You’ll Have incisions from breast feeding Augmentation and a long abdominal incision in the tummy tuck–unless your surgeon has employed a new procedure for women with less loose tissue, also called a hybrid tummy tuck, using a lesser C-section-type incision.
It’s possible that you’ll be able to go home a few hours after surgery, but do not be surprised if your surgeon asks that you remain overnight for additional monitoring. This is a significant procedure requiring several hours of surgery, therefore in some instances or with particular types of anesthesia, it might be safer to go home the following day, once they feel sure you’re stable.
How long can a mommy makeover require?
The surgical Time required will depend on your body framework (miniature versus full-figured) and the surgeon’s ability. You should expect operation to continue 3 to 5 hours for the combined procedure.
Other doctors say it can take up to six hours, even if the combination of procedures is extended –but there is a limit to how many processes you need to have done at a time, for your security. It’s generally recommended that elective procedures not require over six hours, along with a tummy tuck alone may take a few hours.
Can you have mommy makeover?
You will have scars at the incision sites, but they will be nicely concealed under clothes (even in a
bathing suit) and fade with time. PIH is a common reaction from skin to local inflammation, injury, or operation, and is caused by increased melanin production as the body heals. There are a number of scar remedies. To Combat pigmentation difficulties, some patients decide to use, such as hydroquinone. “Microneedling using PRP may be an effective treatment without downtime. Additionally, some may select laser therapy.
How long do mommy makeover results continue?
Your Results should last a decade or longer if you keep up a lifestyle and stable weight. Keep in mind that breast implants Are not considered lifetime devices, so they may have to be exchanged later on, even though they do not automatically require replacement.