Benefits of laser hair treatment
- Increases blood flow of the scalp
- Activates the hair follicles to produce the hair
- Stop hair loss by 85%
- Increase hair length and flexibility
- Increase the shine and volume of hair
- After a hair transplantation or without a hair transplant
- Fixes hair problems caused by chemical agents
Laser properties in hair loss therapy
- Red Cold Laser:
Wave length 630 nm 1000 mw
Increase cell activity, enhance cell metabolism. Activate circulation. Control fat secretion.
- Cold blue laser:
460 nm 1000 mW
Eliminate bacteria that are harmful to hair
Eliminate fungi and mites that infect hair follicles.
- Yellow Cold Laser:
The wavelength is 580 nm at 2000 mW
Reduce the sensitivity of smooth and sensitive hair
- 650 nano-wave laser 320mW meter (not visible)
Equation for the activity of the hair follicles.
Strengthen the capacity to reproduce collagen fibers and enhance cell metabolism
- The laser is 808 nm long and can reach 2200 mW (Not visible)
Activate blood circulation in the scalp
Enhance cell food absorption
Increase the health of your hair and scalp
The concept of laser hair loss therapy:
After the hair transplantation, laser therapy has shown that it helps newly grown hair to grow and boost healing.
Laser hair therapy is used with a vitamin set to treat hair loss and even to restore lost hair.
Laser treatment features:
Laser affects and extends blood hairs in the scalp Thus, the periodicity is centered, forcing cells to produce and regenerate collagen fibers.
A photo filter is used to pass the laser beam with wavelengths 600-700 nm, and these lengths promote metabolism in the cell.
Areas of laser use for hair loss treatment:
- Hair loss after birth
- Loss of hair due to gland work disorder
- Partial thicken
- Increase the strength and intensity of hair, especially after the hair transplantation process