DHI Hair transplantation using Choi pens technique.
It’s a development for the first technique (FUE). It’s two stages of the stages of the hair transplantation process in one stage, namely, the stage of canal drilling and transplantation.
Scientifically, the follicle is the root of hairs and it’s the cell that’s responsible for hair growth. There is a confusion regarding the concept of follicle at hair transplant centers. It’s about a group of hairs covered by a living tissue from skin. This collection is called a container. However, therefore, many people call what is extracted and transplanted again a follicle, we have to use a follicle concept as a reference for the container.
This method is characterized by that the follicle is extracted manually from the hair donor area and transplanted one followed by one in the bald area. There are no cuts in the skin or using sharp tools or surgery.
In this works, the follicles are taken after being planted and placed in a pen-like device, and these follicles are practically fed into the pen. The pencil tip is then squeezing the scalp and the pressure so that the Follicle is planted within the scalp.
This mechanism is somewhat similar to a pencil that cuts bullets. It is more complicated because living tissues are dealt with.
We also use in Health & Beauty Turkey advanced equipment to extract hair which is cylindrical needles which are set on a rotating device that rotates the needles to remove the follicle from the skin. The rotational motion for the needles is required to not ruin the follicle or the scalp in the donor area. The needles diameters are ranging from 0.5 to 0.8 according to the nature of hair and the number of follicles needed to be extracted.
We also use very high-quality CHOI pens to keep each follicle taken from the scalp.
These pens are also used once per patient.
DHI hair transplantat features
The technology of the CHOI pens makes it better than the rest of the technologies for many of these features:
- The shape of the transplanted hair looks more natural as the technology as the ability to control the DHI hair transplantation angle.
- Excellent for intensifying hair, it is easy to grow hair in precise places and between the hairs that already exist.
- The original hair follicles are protected from damage due to interference between the original follicles and the channel drill.
- Faster completion of the process to shorten two phases in one phase.
DHI hair transplantation disadvantages
As for each technology, there are some disadvantages to and from this technology
- You need a relatively large number of medical team members to complete the operation.
- CHOI pens are used once for a patient.
- Greater cost than other technologies due to increased number of people working in the process and the cost of pens
- The scarcity of medical teams trained in this technique is increasing transaction wages are more
The results of DHI hair transplantation with Choi technology are highly successful, primarily because of the experience of the physician and then following the advice and instructions after and before the process.